The Iberia Parish Welcome Center is open to the public with safety procedures in place following Phase 2 guidelines to protect the health of our visitors and staff.
The center has been thoroughly disinfected and high touch areas will be continually sanitized daily. Staff will wear masks and will complete the guest register sign up for visitors. Social distancing will be maintained and no more than 10 visitors at a time will be permitted inside the center.
Visitors are encouraged to wear masks.
Due to the fast and ever changing COVID-19 situation, confirming the status of Iberia Parish cancellations and closures is an evolving process. See the bottom of this page for current closures and other resources.
How to Contact Us:
Call (337) 365-1540, e-mail us or send us a direct message on Facebook.
The best location to view whether or not an event is ongoing is our event calendar. We are also posting updates on our Facebook page. Please refer to your local government website for up to date CDC resources and procedures.
During this time we hope you will have patience with us, as we attempt to keep everyone informed. Iberia Parish is an area of small businesses who will be greatly affected by the current situation, so please be aware they do not make decisions lightly. Iberia Travel is hard at work, and optimistically focusing on recovery. Our long-term goal is to make the transition back into normal life as seamless as possible for summer leisure travel.
Please continuously check the resources section below for updates from other agencies.
During this social distancing time we recommend you explore our outdoors. There is no better place to escape the chaos for a little while than nature, and Iberia Parish is very blessed to have an abundance of it. Please remember to take care of yourself, both physically and mentally.
Wash and sanitize your hands, and be kind to one another.
-Iberia Travel Team
Public Health Information
- Centers for Disease Control
- Federal Coronavirus Resources
- Iberia Parish Government
- Lafayette Parish Government
- Louisiana Department of Health
- State of Louisiana Updates
- World Health Organization
- CDC: Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces
- Iberia COPE (Iberia Parish Covid-19 Operational Procedures for Employers)
- Louisiana Restaurant Association
- Louisiana Travel Association
- MEPOL Return to Work
- National Retail Federation
- One Acadiana
- Open Safely (Louisiana Fire Marshal)
- Tulane's Business Resilience and Community Education (BRACE) Program
- US Travel Assocation
- VRHP/VRMA Vacation Rental Cleaning
- White House: Opening Up America Again
- CARES Act Info from the US Department of the Treasury
- Federal Stimulus Small Business and Non Profit Support
- FEMA Emergency Declaration
- Grant Opportunities
- Greater Iberia Chamber of Commerce
- Louisiana Art Field Impact Survey
- Louisiana Economic Development (LEDA) Resources for Impacted Businesses
- LEDA Free E-Commerce Help for Small Businesses
- Louisiana Main Street Small Business Resources
- Louisiana Travel Association's Impact and Reopening Survey
- Louisiana Workforce Commission Business Impact Survey
- Louisiana Workforce Commission Unemployment Insurance Information
- One Acadiana Business Recovery Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program - Iberia Industrial Development Foundation
- Restaurant Recovery with Todd Graves
- SCORE's Small Business Resilience Program
- Small Business Administration Updates
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Small Business Association (SBA) Guidance and Loan Resources
- Wicks Communications Community Grant
Travel Industry Resources
- Cruise Lines International Association
- Destinations International
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Homeland Security Travel Restrictions
- Louisiana Travel Association
- Meetings Mean Business Coalition
- National Trust Forum Webinar on COVID-19 and Historic Preservation
- Operational Practices Travelers Want to See Businesses Adopt
- US Travel Association
Free Webinars & Training
Food Safety & Career Development Training for Restaurants
Knowland's free Getting Back to Business Series for Hospitality Sales & Marketing Leaders
Louisiana Travel Association
One Acadiana's Business Resource Webinars
Forbes Travel Guide's free hospitality training
Klout 9: Building Brand Success Post COVID-19
THRIVE Louisiana: Free Employee Training for Restaurants
US Travel Assoc.: Addressing Uncertainty Through Safety, New Guidance for the Industry